Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hearts 6 IV 20



Student News 4 IV 20

Today is Day 24 of our Coronavirus at-home time.

When I post I will try to write a “morning message” letter to you, just like I do when we are in the classroom together. Did you read the letter in the photo above? Did you notice the hearts? How many are there? Why do you think I picked that number?

I was thinking that I should post different activities for your HEAD, your HEART and your HANDS. That way you will learn to do different kinds of things. 

HEAD

Did you read yet today?  Epic! Books has lots of great books for you to read. Remember to try to read a MIX of fiction books, non-fiction books and chapter books. Try to read for at least 20 minutes (or more) each day. Remember, you get better at reading by ……..(Did you say “reading”?) 

HEART

Can you draw a big, decorated heart? When you do, ask your Mom or Dad to take a photo of it and email it to me. I’ll take all the drawings and make a photo collage to post on the blog. Don’t forget to write your name on your drawing!

HANDS

When you do the worksheets on our google classroom, you will have to type information into the google doc. Your Mom or Dad can help you, but you should probably start to learn how to type on a keyboard. Here is a site that uses games to help you learn how:


Please try to learn how to type for 15-20 minutes each day. It will be hard at first because your fingers are not used to moving this way. But with practise, you will get better and better!

No comments: