Friday, April 3, 2020

Hello Everyone! 3 IV 20



Dear Room 222!

Today is Friday, April 3, 2020.

Well, it's Day 21 since we left school at the end of the day on March 13th. (I've included weekend days too.) We counted the days at school, so I think we should count these days too.

This week I've been very busy setting up online learning resources for the class. I will start to post activities and resources on Monday. As you know, I love projects, so it will be fun to see what we can do together using only computers and phones to communicate!

I will put information here and on Google Classroom. I have also invited everyone to EPIC! books so that you can read fiction and non-fiction books online too.

This is an adventure...let's see where it takes us!

From,
Ms. Rawlinson

(P.S.Above is a photo of my cat Iggy. I finished knitting a pair of socks and I knitted four little chickens with the leftover wool. Iggy now has four new friends!)

No comments: