Sunday, June 30, 2019

Update from Ms. R







Well, another school year is done! We had a wonderful time in Room 222 this year, learning and laughing together. It was a pleasure and a privilege to teach this group of students.

Thank you to all the families for your support this year. I believe that the combination of my work with the children at school and your love and encouragement at home, has created a group of curious, insightful and capable young people. I always get a bit teary on the last day of school, as I realize that my time with this group is finished. However, they are now all fully formed grade two children, ready for the fun and challenges of grade 3!

Thank you also for the generous end-of-year gifts. They are not necessary, but they are appreciated.

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy summer vacation!

Important Dates:

September 3 - First day of classes for the 2019-2020 school year

No comments: