Monday, December 21, 2015

Update From Ms. R

The homework for this week is that there is no homework for this week! The students have worked hard over the last 72 school days and deserve a break. Of course, they still should be reading each day for a minimum of 20 minutes.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the families for their generous gifts. These were not necessary, but they are appreciated. I will be in my cozy reading spot in my home with my blanket, slippers, mugs of tea and lots and lots of books. Thank you all so very much!

When I was reading to the class about how Dr. Suess got the idea to write the story, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", we found a quote that I thought was appropriate for everyone this time of year:

Please tell all men,
That peace is good.
That's all that need
Be understood.

I would like to wish all the students and families of Room 204 a peaceful, safe and happy holiday!


No comments: