Saturday, May 9, 2020

Surprise Packages, KCOEs and Knitting 9 V 20







Thank you to all the families for coming by today to pick up the packages for the children. (Also, thank you once again to Sophia and her family for permission to use their front yard.)

Above is a "class photo" I took of all the KCOE chickens before I randomly stuffed them into envelopes. Can you find yours?

Also, I've taken pictures of the four steps of the knit stitch using the "knitting spool" to help you get started. If you want to look for projects on the internet, spool knitting is also called "corking" and "French knitting". When I was a child, my knitting spool was called a "Knitting Nancy"...since that is my first name, maybe that's why I like knitting so much!

It was WONDERFUL to see everyone this morning! I know it was hard to recognize me because of the face mask. As well, I have trouble wearing my glasses with the mask because my glasses fog up and I can't see!

Have fun learning and trying new activities! Here are some hugs for you...


No comments: