Saturday, June 9, 2012

Update from Ms. R

The homework for this week is for each student to write a letter to me in the homework writing journal. In the letter, I have asked that they review the class blog and look at all the activities we did so far this year and then write about the activities they liked and those they didn't (of course, they also have to tell me why....). This homework is due on Friday, June 15.

Please remember that on Friday, June 22 (9:00 - 10:00), our class is celebrating our 100+ Books Party!
Families are invited to join us celebrating literacy in Room 5.

1 comment:

Ms. Stark said...

Hi Room Five!

I just checked the blog and you guys look like you are doing really great things in class! I see that your caterpillars have turned into butterflies!!! Hope all is going well, you are almost done grade 3 and 4!! Summer is just around the corner, so have a great end of the year as well as a great summer.

Ms. Stark