Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update from Ms. R

I apologize for the glitch in last week's posting. I thought I could get through the whole school year without a computer/internet problem but...
Thankfully, I have a teenage son who was willing to help me and I think everything is back on track.
The words to the poem "My Butterfly" were sent home this week. The students also know the American Sign Language signs to go with the words. Please have your child read/recite the poem to you.
Lots of things are happening in Room 101 as we get ready for the end of school. Please join us on Friday for our Class Party. The children will sing and reminisce about our year together. We will also go outside and have games and treats.

Important Dates:

June 24: Class Party (10:00 AM for the morning class and 2:00 PM for the afternoon class)
June 27: Report cards go home
June 29: Last day of classes

No comments: